My autobiograhy


 Hi, welcome!

Well, so that you know more about me, my name is Damaris, I´m 19 years old and I was born on April 12, 2002, in Santiago. almost all my life I have lived in maipu with my family.

My family consists of my father and my mother, they are the people I have always lived with. I have an older brother and sister; I am the youngest daughter. Then there are my little nieces, whom I love very much. we tend to be a rather dysfunctional family, a bit odd and special but despite all the difficulties they are kind people and I love them very much.

Since I was a child, I always studied at the same school ¨Jacques Cousteau¨, thanks to the artistic workshops that were there, I knew what my vocation was and now I´m happy that I was able to enter in the university that I wanted.

Here I have learned many important things like painting, knitting, drawing, engraving and other things that I have always liked. Besides, I have been able to meet very nice and interesting people. When I'm not busy doing my college work, I make it a point to have time for myself and do things I like to do like makeup, watch series or just go out and enjoy the parks.








Comentarios

Publicar un comentario