blog two

hi friends, this is my second blogg:

hello friends, this is my second blog

today I will be talking about my college caree, my dreams jobs and other things.

When i was a child i wanted to be several things in my adult life, like a dancer, or a veterinarian, singer, baker when i grew up i realized that i really liked other things, i wanted to be a botanist, astrologist, architect.

In the last years of high school i knew how much i liked art, how to paint or draw so i decided to study visual arts, although when i applied to the university my first choice was arts, i also thought about architecture, or astrology.

Then stay in university that wish, i was very happy but the pandemic came and complicated things a little bit but i have learned a lot until today. I hope that after i get my degree, i can get my pedagogy and work as a teacher. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario