technology

Hello friends here my third blog:

today I will talk about technology

My favorite technological object is my cell phone, I usually use my cell phone for everything.

 The cell phone is a very good tool I use it to talk with my family and friends, make video calls by Whatsapp, I use Instagram a lot to have fun, see pictures on Pinterest to get inspired, listen to music on the subway by Spotify and watch series by Netflix, and my favorite entertainment is tik tok where I can see many things like videos to laugh or tips for many things like to help me with work.

 But nobody tells you how the cell phone affects you, my cell phone affects me a lot because I get distracted a lot and I start to see social networks so I lose a lot of my time but I still use it every day. 

I still recommend using it responsibly and being organized because it can take up your time.

 

Comentarios

  1. cellphones allows you to be connected all the time, and this can sometimes be positive or nevative

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Instagram is a really important tool for digital work :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario