My favorite food

 Hello friends, we haven't been here for a while.

But we are back to do our bloggs, and today's topic is MY FAVORITE FOOD.



To be true I have many types of favorite food, like the healthy ones for example I love fruit of all kinds in summer especially like raspberries or strawberries, on the other hand there is the one that is not so healthy and is sushi that I really like a lot, when I have gone to restaurants I have seen them made with rice, panko, chicken of my taste, mushrooms and cream cheese is such a good taste. Almost always at the end of the month we eat it with my family because we all like it so much and enjoy each other's company.

The bad thing is that maybe it affects us a little bit in our health because these sushi with fried and it is not so healthy but we eat it from time to time.

Well friends that's it for my blog today


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario