Picture

Hello friends, happy monday, I hope you are very well.

Today I chose this picture and I will tell you a little bit about it.

I took it myself a couple of weeks ago on June 22 to be exact. It shows a very nice landscape that I like very much and also very meaningful to me, because it is the place where my grandparents live, the most welcoming place I know on earth.

It is a very quiet and friendly place, here I relax a lot when I leave the noisy city, besides it has a charming fauna, from here I have been inspired for some of my work as a textile, as I find that this world is closely related to the land and territories.

We discovered this special place recently with my family on a different hike, this place never ceases to amaze you because we just found that it had a beautiful waterfall, and as we were a little late the clouds accompanied us.


 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario